Friday, August 10, 2007

Too Many Projects

I found some great double knit fabric from
the late 60s / early 70s at a yard sale last
weekend. I thought I'd make a few funky totes
out of it (though I think this fabric is really
yearning to be bell bottoms). Isn't it groovy!?
It's actually a brighter blue than the photo
shows.













But I don't know what I was thinking. I am
in the middle of a number of projects. I've
got my Vintage iPod Holders, about a dozen made
just waiting to have their portrait taken for
my Etsy shop, new vintage fabric waiting to be
made into more VIPs; I'm working on a ripple
blanket and knitting a yellow scarf for my
daughter. I have lots of ephemera collected
over the years waiting to be made into bookmarks
and gift bags (also to sell on Etsy). Plus trying
to read a large pile of books, practice my fiddle,
well the list goes on and on and on. Oh yes - and
my main project - a book I've been working on for
about a year.

I think I'm taking on all these projects in a
futile attempt to distract myself from my 8-5 job.

I guess I need to prioritize.

No comments: