Friday, August 31, 2007

Necklace Hangers, Earring Hangers

A month or so ago, I found an oak coat tree
that I turned into a necklace hanger.

I still like it, still use it - but it wasn't
enough Between my daughter and myself we have
a lot of necklaces.

So when I saw a mug rack at a yard sale I
thought it my work in addition to the coat
tree. I'm not sure if I like it or not. It
does provide lots of hanging space though.






















My earring situation is much better than my
necklace situation. I hang my earring on
pieces of lace so I can see them all at a
glance and the lace looks nice against the
blue walls.













The good thing about the lace is that there
are so many holes in the lace that there's
plenty of room - just space accordingly when
you add to your collection.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very good ideas. thanks for sharing ^^