Birthdays are done and everyone is happy.
Now I am birthday free until December. Gosh
what a lot of work.
Now it is back to my own projects which
include, but are not limited to:
- Learn how to use new camera.
- Photograph VIPs (vintage ipod pouches.)
- Correct title page and print more of the
James Joyce Quizbook.
- Plant thyme in the front corner of yard.
- Find gold charms or tokens to go on new chains
I found at Goodwill this weekend.
- Start kids' suitcases.
- Finish short story I started.
AND work 40 hours a week. Drat.