Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Internet Spenthrift?

On Meshell’s I found some very cool gift tags made by
Laura Crow so I went to her website to find some and instead
found these cool earrings which I bought, just like
that.







Pearls help me deal with the landlocked feeling of living
in Idaho and they were on sale, they were a good price but
still, I’m starting to wonder how much money I spend due to
interesting blogs with pretty photos. I think I’m going
to keep track of my internet spending for awhile.

I’m all for supporting independent artists and craftspeople,
being one myself, but I don’t want to be a huge consumer
either. I’m not sure what is a reasonable amount to spend
on such things per month. I am a single mom after all -
saving money for retirement and daughter’s college (in
theory). So I'll keep a tally and see how it goes.

No comments: