Well I finished the book and will
try to comment without spoiling
anything for anyone:
1. I've always liked Neville and felt
JKR was not using hin enough. Nice
to see him in a more active role.
2. If one is moving from one house
to another, why pack the owl? Why
not have him fly on his own and meet
you there later?
3. I guessed the truth about Dumbledore's
death when reading the 6th book. Glad I
4. I was also right about Snape, though I
never would have guessed about his childhood
friend. Interesting. Didn't like the snake
5. A. S. P. - Nice name. Nice touch.