Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Photostudy

Got up early and got my photo card and
have already been experimenting -
daughter was asleep so dogs graciously
filled in as models. Took a few around
the house. took enough to know that
the camera is good but I need work.



















Bits and Pieces always has interesting
photos and she recently posted a
link to selfportraitchallenge.net. So
there I went and they have a challenge
for each month and ideas for it. “ The theme
for this month is about the earth and your
connection with it. More specifically the
element that you most connect with.
Water - Air - Earth - Fire ” Water is my
element but there isn’t a lot around here,
still, I’ve got all of July and we’ll be in
Couer d’Alene at least once this month so
I’ll see what I can whip up.

And I’ll be reading and practicing and
perusing the camera manual all with the
goal of improving my photos.

1 comment:

Georgia Peachez said...

Hi Kelly,
you go girl! I need to practice my photo skills too, reading the camera manual would be a good start. xo, suzy