Monday, September 24, 2007

Joann's Fabrics and Cia's Palette

I’m not a big fan of Joann’s Fabrics. They are
stingy with their fabric for one thing. I always
feel like I am getting shorted an inch or so on
the yardage I buy. They also have a surfeit of
surly employees. At the Joann’s in Moscow (the
only fabric store in town) there is one nice lady
with an accent; everyone else is surly.

Then there is this story:

“Jo-Ann Fabrics Refuses To Let Customer Use Bathroom,
Even As She Suffers Diarrhea Right In Front Of Them”

Luckily I found a great fabric store online: Cia’s
Palette
.

I received my first order this weekend and the
fabrics are great.

My favorites are this paisley floral:









and this cute dog print:













She has a huge selection of very cool fabrics.
And very nice service to boot.

1 comment:

Lana said...

Nice post.!! well, I am a big fan of JoAnn Fabrics. Its my favorite store to buy beautiful fabrics.