Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Enough!

OK. It’s the day after St. Patrick’s Day. NO
MORE SNOW please. Snow is very pretty. I get
it.








But bastante! Enough!

And while I’m making demands. NO MORE GROWING
Seamus! You are supposed to be a medium sized
dog. I’m beginning to think you are a half great
dane / half giraffe from the Island of Dr. Moreau.

Remember when Seamus looked like this:














Now he looks like this (not really - but I don’t
have a photo handy and this was the closest I could
find. He does have similar coloring)

















The truth is I don’t have to bend
over to pet Seamus anymore and he is only 4.5 months.

By the way - that baby photo of Seamus was taken by
the great photographer over at Three Woofs and a Woo
and she is planning a tour down the West Coast sometime
in May. She'll be available for doggy portraits; if you're
interested check out her website - amazing dog photos
there.

No comments: