Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A Little Like Christmas

I have all my christmas shopping done. All my
packages to family and friends sent. Just have
to wrap up some homemade soaps for co-workers
and pick up one purchased present for my daughter
(which is lying in wait at a secret location
because it is too big to wrap) and I will be done.
We got a little baby Christmas tree this weekend
and put lights up around the front window.

Did not get our lights up around the front fence
due to early and near incessant snow. Next year
I think we'll do it at Thanksgiving.

It's beginning to feel a little like Christmas.
This photo helped:


















Last night I dreamed that Nosey and I were riding
cable cars around SF for more Christmas shopping.
This morning I wanted to talk to him all about our
trip but unfortunately, he didn't have the same
dream.

No comments: