Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Making an Apron

Last week I made my daughter an apron for St. Patrick’s Day.  When 
she was young I made her a St. Patty’s dress every year but gave 
that up once she hit fifth grade.  

I found a cute Cynthia Rowley apron that was easy to duplicate without 
a pattern.


















I had forgotten how much I dislike JoAnn’s fabrics.  There is their stingy 
fabric cutting as well as the way they treat their customers .

and now a new reason: they plaster their fabrics with self ads - a waste of 
good fabric!  I dislike having to pay for fabric that they have blazoned with 
their logo.





















But it is the only fabric store in my town so ... I bought 
the fabric and some trim and made the apron in one night.
























It turned out pretty well!





No comments: